The Tyre Sealant is an ammonia free latex that contains a natural fiber with tear-sealing properties. This fiber provides a permanent seal for holes up to 6mm (mtb tubeless). The sealant 100% tyre- and wheel friendly. If seal properly and stored in a cold, dark place the sealant is still usable for a long time after its opened.
- Remove the tyre on one side of the rim
- Shake the bottle well.
- Poor the recommended amount in the tyre.
- Push the tyre back on the rim.
- Add pressure again to the tyre.
- Spin the wheel so that the Sealant can spread.